Quotes

Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 by Tyler Durden in Labels:




















I don't count my sit-ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that's when I start counting, because that's when it really matters.
- Muhammad Ali
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Colin Powell
You become what you believe.
- Oprah Winfrey
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Thomas Edison
Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
- Dalai Lama

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
- Henry David Thoreau
The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
- Confucius
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
- Abraham Lincoln

0 comments :